Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Small and Medium Beginnings

Many people I know have gotten onto the blogging bandwagon and have sworn by its therapeutic properties. I remain unconvinced. How many people seriously want to read about how much lint I can find in my navel today? Well, I thought then if I should start blogging, I could write about something I do everyday - my work. Which in a nutshell is in a company that markets business solutions to small and medium enterprises. But don't that let that deter you - I promise not to make this some propaganda tool for the company - it will largely be an armchair pundit's observations of events related to the SME environment in Malaysia.

The Malaysian government seems keen to grow this large base of businesses to be the torchbearers for the country in the years to come. How succesful they will be remains to be seen and I hope to catalogue their attempts in this little.. er small and medium blog of mine. I hope it finds an audience. Even if it doesn't I might just find it therapeutic..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter

Clean Blue. By Suga.